Venice, Italy

Dubai, UAE

Paris, France

Cancun, Mexico

Athens, Greece

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Typhoid Mary Gets a New Purse

I love blogging!  I feel like I've been away for too long even though I haven't. 

This week I began my typhoid prescription.  Yup, that's right, not only do I have to have vaccinations but I also have to take prescriptions.  When I was picking up my prescriptions the pharmacist came over to tell me (more like scare me) about the "probable" side affects.  Basically he said to always be near a bathroom and expect to be uncomfortable.  This particular prescription already came with a lot of rules:  must be kept in the fridge, must be taken at the same time of day, must be taken on an empty stomach and remain empty for 1-2 hours afterward, must take with lukewarm water, and must not sit on your tongue just to name a few - dang!  Well I'm so happy and relieved to tell you that I'm on dose 3 of 4 with nary a side affect!  I'm ever so thankful!  PTL!


Now on to my new purse...I'm not even going to sugar coat it or justify it, my "downfall" is designer bags.  When the seasons change I must have a new bag.  This means I'm always on the prowl for my next, new, breathtaking bag.  Drum roll please....




Isn't she a beaut!  So gorgeous!  Shipped directly to me via royal mail from Bohemia in London, England.  I'm going to consider it a neutral as it will go with browns/off-whites and black/whites.  Yaa, I have a lot of rules when shopping for the next great bag and one of them being that it must go with all of my outfits since I only change bags with the seasons, not the outfit.

Speaking of seasons, I just want to show you how beautiful the trees in front of our house are looking.

 
I hope everyone is enjoying the changing of the seasons and the seasons of our ever-changing/evolving lives.  Namaste.

1 comment:

  1. Like the new red bag. But it don't go with your bike. The colors out here in Indiana are also great. Keep up the bloging. Love U Marty

    ReplyDelete