Muraho (Kinyarwanda) and Jambo (Swahili) and Hello (American), I am home! I really did get home on January 21st after about a 32 hour international flying marathon with 4 connections and a 6 hour layover in Zurich. It filled my soul to reconnect with my kids and grandbabies the next day. Remember, Aubrey was born just a week before I left for Africa!
Many of you have asked me to update my blog and I'm only too happy to oblige. I took 3 cameras with me to Africa and have been sorting through 1,500+ pictures. Those of you who are on FB have seen the 5 albums I posted there: the gorilla trek; the hospital and medical mission; the orphanage; our day in Nairobi; and our safari. For my blog I've decided to post pictures chronologically. I can't promise I will be any less verbose but I KNOW you will enjoy the pictures!
Come back often as I update my blog with my Africa pictures and thank you for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment